iTheme is a WordPress theme that is designed for the Mac lovers with a truly customizable sidebar. As an administrator, you can customize your sidebar’s contents without modifying the source code using WordPress widgets (no programming required). As a visitor, you can rearrange the sidebar by drag & drop or you can collapse the box to hide it. Newer version is available here: iTheme2
Tested on: WordPress 2.2+
- This theme is released under GPL.
- It is free to use for any purpose. Keeping the credit links in the footer is appreciated (optional).
- Support WordPress Widgets.
- Drag & drop sidebar
- Tested on WordPress 2.0 and 2.1 on following browsers: IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Icons are from iMini set
- My sidebar does not work?
- How do I customize the sidebar or add a box?
If you are using WordPress 2.2, it should comes with WordPress Widgets. Login to your admin panel, go to Presentation > Widgets. If you are not using WP 2.2+, download widgets plugin from Automattic website.
- Do you have a 3 column theme available?
I don’t have 3-columns iTheme available, but you can download a customized 3-column from MangoOrange.
- Do you have iTheme available in Drupal?
Again, I don’t design Drupal theme, but you can download a converted version from Drupal community.
- Can I translate and distribute your theme?
- Can I use your theme for my client project?
Absolutely, as long you are not selling my theme directly.
- Do you have a licensed version that does not require linkback?
If you really don’t want to give credit linkback to N.Design Studio, contact me for a licensed copy.
Don’t forget to check out my premium themes at Themify. The themes come with a framework and numbers of custom widgets. With the framework, you can customizing everything from setting to CSS styling without any coding skills.